Sunday, September 02, 2007

Way, way behind...

Well, I'm way off the pace from last year.

I've only written about 6,000 words and it's almost 10 PM on Sunday.

Charlotte was right about not being able to write while doing retail.

I also couldn't get into writing when I go home last night.

So, here I am, way behind. Still, if I can get to 10-12000 words tonight before bed, I should be able to turn in a 24,000 word novel by tomorrow night. I'm on a bit of a roll right now, so here's hoping that continues.

Thanks for the kind words and support folks!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, September 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner:

Rollin', rollin', rollin' down the river...

No help? Sorry, GB. That's the only thing that came to mind when you said you were on a roll.

I have confidence in you, though. What a clever boy you are. Gee, where have we heard that before?

 
At 12:19 AM, September 03, 2007, Blogger Greybishop said...

Thanks Lady,

This year's catch phrase is "Until you die, things can always get worse."

I have a plan in mind that will let me spin the obvious pessimism into a neat twist...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home