Friday, September 01, 2006

The den is ready! Kinda...

I just finished a final clean up in the den. I put in the desk and chair, plugged in the 'blaster for my ambience music, installed and double checked the computer and even chose a font to work in.
Whew!
I wish I'd had enough time to finish the drywall, paint and install the floor, but at least there are no giant gaping holes in the walls anymore...
One day to go!
This is gonna be fun.
I'll do my best to put up a progress report once or twice a day when I'm taking a brain/food/pee break, so you can check in here and see how insane I'm going...

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, September 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GB: You are going to "wow" the judges! Relax. Have fun!

 
At 9:36 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Greybishop said...

L-i-G-
Very sweet, thank you.
Actually, if I can finish the book without breaking out in hives, I'll be happy.

 
At 9:55 AM, September 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GB: .... I've got faith in you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home