Thursday, August 10, 2006

Developing story...

With a less than productive long weekend behind me, I still face several hours of work (when I'll squeeze it in, I have no idea) before my den is ready for habitation. Still more drywalling and painting before I can put the floor in...

On a different note, I got home last night to find a message on my answering machine, which is an event in and of itself. This message was from a reporter for the Ottawa Citizen who is doing a story on the Three Day Novel Contest. She will be interviewing me about my participation tomorrow...

I'll keep y'all posted.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Maybe you can persuade her and her crew to help you finish your work area......

 
At 2:45 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Greybishop said...

L-i-G -
What a great idea!
It could be like "This Old House" meets "Junkyard Wars", followed by a new show, "Literary Survivor"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home