Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Ikea Connection

Lunch today consisited of a Bonny chair and a Mal-whatever desk, straight from Ikea. Tommorrow, I'll be picking up some background music for the weekend. Spanish guitar, Celtic instrumental and maybe some upbeat classical but I have a lot of that already. Tonight, I'll be picking up supplies for the weekend as well, 'cuz GB's Special Beef Stew doesn't grow on trees...

For those interested, it doesn't look like the den will be completed in time, but it will be complete enough to be functional. The final drywall mud will happen tonight and I'll get some painting done Thursday night and maybe even some on Friday. Work on the novel, tentatively titled "Bred in the Bone" will commence at 12:01 AM Saturday, sharp. I plan to write myself to sleep that night and get a reasonable 6 hours of sleep, regardless of when I finally put myself to bed. From Saturday morning to Saturday night, it'll be write, write, write. Six more hours of shut-eye and then write, write, write all day Sunday. Six final hours and then write/edit until midnight Monday.

I will take a few minutes here and there to eat, stretch, etc.
I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Crazy4Lost said...

GB -

This is so exciting!! I can't believe the contest weekend is finally here!

Best of luck to you!! I'll be thinking of you!

 
At 9:46 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Greybishop said...

Thanks C4L! I appreciate the support.
Coffee delivery would also be nice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home