Friday, September 01, 2006

And...go!

I'm just about ready to go. Printer and keyboard installed and tested, fridge loaded with instant or near instant edibles and tons of juice, water, milk and pop, slow cooker doin' its thing with the weekend o' stew and I've got the den computer fired up and a nice, (font-ed and formatted-I can bog for hours picking a font...) blank page up and ready to be filled.
I'm posting this now, with about 40 minutes to go before start time, so I can have a quick cup of tea, relax a bit and clear my head.
When I've reached the end of tonight's stamina or inspiration (whichever comes first), I'll put up a quick "where I'm at" post here, just so those interested can keep score at home...
See you all just before I turn in...
Thanks again for the kind words of support, all of you.
Wish me luck!
GB

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Gee-Bee, go!
Go, Gee-Bee, go!
Go, Gee-Bee, go!
Rah, rah, rah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home